Pirates, Bandits and Brigands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LFG, by myself. Please help :(

3 posters

Go down

LFG, by myself. Please help :( Empty LFG, by myself. Please help :(

Post  alex0000t Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm

I'd like to come to the May event (2010, one with the ship). However due to reasons I will not bore you with here I find I'm going to be coming by myself. I'd like to find a group to join.

I could join the Militia, as I know more of a guarantee of been given something to do. However don't like the idea of buy a prop (the rifle) that its unlikely I will use again. I will be spending allot of money as it is. I'd like to join the group that will be making use of the ship and long boats at some point.

I've LARPed/role played on and off for about 20 years, so I'm not total newbie but I am to the BBB system.

Any offers are welcome.

alex0000t

Back to top Go down

LFG, by myself. Please help :( Empty Re: LFG, by myself. Please help :(

Post  Benjamin Parts Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:23 pm

You don`t have to buy a musket if you join the militia. A side-arm will do just fine. If you already own a realistic looking (i.e. not too fantastic) pike or axe, that will work as well.
The muskets are very cool tough, and I believe they come at a discount for militia-men. Very Happy

Benjamin Parts

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Mac Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:09 am

The Robber/Bandits are always looking for recruits. Just get yourself a cheap kilt (or in the case of some of my less affluent countrymen a tartan curtain held up with a belt) and come along to cause a bit of trouble. Dodgy accents are accepted. Exceptionally dodgy accents can lead to a good laugh then maybe death. We have good craic and are generally always up to something.
Big Mac
Big Mac

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum