Pirates, Bandits and Brigands
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the event still on?

3 posters

Go down

Is the event still on? Empty Is the event still on?

Post  Crow Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:47 pm

I'm getting a bit worried now as I've had no tickets and the forum has not been posted on since August.

Crow

Back to top Go down

Is the event still on? Empty Yes, it's all go!

Post  Sean M. Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:49 pm

Yes the event is still on, nothing has changed from the advertised dates. I'm finishing off a lot of weapons and props this weekend and will be travelling down with my crew on Tuesday for set-up. I hope to see a lot of you there. I must admit I was also surprised not to see more chatter on the boards this close to the event!
Tickets? What are these tickets? Are they like badges? Very Happy

Sean M.

http://www.skianmhor.co.uk; www.lrphotel.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Is the event still on? Empty Re: Is the event still on?

Post  Crow Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:51 pm

You've just made me a happy man! The tickets are mentioned on the registration form but I'm happy to just turn up and register Smile

Paul

Crow

Back to top Go down

Is the event still on? Empty 37% up on last time and we're off to start setting-up

Post  Cap'n Ma Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:15 pm

We're off Lunch time tomorrow to Portsmouth, with set-up beginning in ernest early Tuesday.
The 25-27 September event is 37% up on numbers - and that’s before we start taking more on the gate.
All player packs have been prepared in accordance with the names on the now updated Player Participant Lists, Militia, Entertainer & Trader Personnel and Crew Lists on the website.
All the things that weren't quite right with the first event have been corrected - wanted posters, ship sides etc and some of the new tweaks been added.
Has been a very busy time and I apologise for not updating the various news columns, notice boards and forums.
However, its gonna be bigger n' better than before - see you all at Fort Widley on Friday.
Loot n' shoot well me hearties

Dates for next year are as follows: -
28-31 May, Mount Edgcumbe, opposite Plymouth - it's gonna be huge
24-26 June, Fort Amherst, Chatham
5-7 August, Fort Widley, Portsmouth
17-19 Sept, in Bristol.

Cap'n Mancer

Cap'n Ma

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Hangemhigh Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:05 am

Are the dates for Chatham and Fort Widley correct? - they seem to be Thursday - Saturday.

Looking forward to them all, although I probably won't make it to Chatham.
Judge Hangemhigh
Judge Hangemhigh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down